Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sad smiley

i've been living my alone
trying to get you out of my life
but after all this time
i can't help myself but miss you

you're once a dream that came true
an illusion that turned to reality
but suddenly, things turned differently
the way they used to be
untill such time i have no choice but to let you go

you're the reason for my sleepless nights
coz you keep stayin' on my mind
i can't help myself from feeling low
coz i'm missing you so much.

I know you love me, even more than I
Could comprehend, but why am I kept in the dark.
No ones plans are rock solid,but why didn't you tell
About skeptical plans that you would go out.

I have go thru Facebook to learn about what you did through the day,
Is that being in a relationship?? I guess not.
and the pictures, U do not share the pics of everything??
Why the demarcation?? Why the Difference??

Is this what I come home to?? Definitely not,
In 3 weeks that you have gone there, you have gone far away
I got to know that you were all mine,
That is when the crux got in. Soo sorry I have be as distant
To u as possible,thats when things will be all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment