Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Something Impossible

Off late..when I tried to convince myself,
That she wasn't the only one for me,
I tried so hard to keep my mind on something else,
Like a life without her,
its just not possible.

Something I cant live without,
Something so unique and amazing-Something incomprehensible,
Everyday and night I keep getting the image of her in my mind,
Those gorgeous red lips, her hair so straight,her eyes staring into mine,
Those cheeks blushing and shying away if she catches me staring at her,a temple for the gods.

She knows how to make me smile over something which only a child would smile over,
Knowing if she were mine, I would be the happiest person in the world,
I never seem to find anything close to her, she is a one and only,
It's too late, now she is gone for ever,
That there is no one else but her and if I want her...
The time is now,
Or it could all be too late.

It's crazy for me to say that I...
I wish for her to have the best of everything,
She makes my world go round,
And she makes me wish for another day,
But being without her, to not be able to tell her each and everyday,
First my girl and after that everybody else including myself,
Best of everything but I could never be the best person for her,
She deserves more,more than I could ever give her.

I been a fool, and even if sorry isn't enough... It's all that I got,
You don't have to trust me in everything,
But you should trust my feelings for you,
Because you know what?
I'm nothing without you,
NOTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment